This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 2.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CE Course Description
This brief continuing education course was developed using information from the U.S. Department of Education,Institute of Education Sciences and is intended to summarize best practices and policies regarding the prevention, detection, and investigation of irregularities in academic testing. Barriers to implementing effective practices are discussed as well the role school culture plays in testing security. Additionally, strategies to train and certify principals and teachers in administering and interpreting academic assessments are covered along with testing integrity procedures for online and technology-based assessments.
CE Course Objectives
1. Discuss strategies to create a healthy testing culture, including the development of standard policies and procedures for test administration.
2. Describe how school officials can use different analyses to detect testing irregularities and how the results of these analyses can be interpreted.
3. Review methods for responding and investigating to alleged testing irregularities, and identify limitations inherent in such investigations.
4. Address specific testing integrity practices and procedures that relate to online and technology-based assessments.
5. Summarize the role of state educational agencies (SEAs) and local educational agencies (LEAs) in preventing, detecting, and responding to irregularities in academic testing.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.