1. Having a BMI (Body Mass Index) within the 85th-95th percentile is considered in the obese category, while anything lower than the 10th percentile is in the underweight category.
2. Which of the following is NOT recommended as part of the process for setting healthy goals?
A. The reason for the goal
B. Steps to be taken to achieve the goal
C. Timeline for achieving the goal
D. Self-imposed consequences if the goal is not met
3. While biking, brisk walking, and skateboarding are classified as moderate-intensity activities, jump roping, running, swimming, and soccer are vigorous-intensity activities.
4. Since cancer is the leading cause of death for women, it is critical to teach young ladies about the dangers of smoking and participating in other lifestyle choices that increase cancer risk.
5. For adolescent girls, it is recommended that they have which of the following on a daily basis?
A. 8 ounces of grain and three cups of fruit
B. 2.5 cups of vegetables and 3 cups of dairy products
C. 7 ounces of protein and 3 servings of fats
D. 4 cups of water and two cups of milk
6. Tips for healthy eating in a restaurant include choosing grilled chicken sandwiches or salads, using mustard instead of mayonnaise, eating smaller portions, substituting grilled vegetables for french fries, and ordering calorie free beverages.
Copyright © 2018 TeachME Professional Development
Visit us at https://www.teachmeceus.com