This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 2.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CE Course Description
Improving the quality of early care and education (ECE) is a central goal of state and national initiatives. This course was developed using information form Child Trends in order to investigate current areas of focus, growing interest in new strategies, and gaps in current approaches to quality improvement in early care and education settings. An overview of improvement science is presented along with a summary of the components of the Breakthrough Series Collaborative (BSC) process to initiate change and growth.
CE Course Objectives
1. Summarize the need for new approaches to quality improvement in early care and education settings.
2. Discuss how improvement science examines theories and methods for developing, testing, and implementing organizational or systems-wide changes that result in improvement.
3. Describe how The Breakthrough Series Collaborative (BSC) is used to facilitate mutual learning, enhance skills for improvement, and lead change within individual organizations.
4. Explore research documenting the effects of implementing the BSC methodology.
5. Identify considerations and next steps necessary to implement quality and improvement practices in early care and education.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.