This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 1.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
Meaningful opportunities should be provided for teachers, school and district leadership, and faculty to co-learn and collaborate to better understand and use technology as a tool to transform teaching and learning experiences for learners of all ages. This brief course, developed from Office of Educational Technology (OET) at the U.S. Department of Education information, provides recommendations of effective technology use in teacher preparation as well as insights and strategies on ways to incorporate educational technology into teacher training. The ways in which the use of technology contributes to a program’s effectiveness and supports the pursuit of continuous improvement by leaders of teacher preparation programs are also presented.
1. Evaluate the need for educators to meaningfully incorporate technology into their classroom practices.
2. Identify key challenges and solutions to the effective integration of technology in teacher preparation.
3. Provide guiding principles on how to move the field toward effective integration of technology in teacher preparation programs.
4. Identify areas of opportunity and collaboration for stakeholders across the field as they take action.
5. Summarize examples of teacher preparation programs throughout the country that are incorporating technology.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
We will disclose, in advance, any proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material to be discussed during the learning event, as well as the source of any third-party compensation related to the presentation. This policy applies to both our organization and contractors. If such proprietary/financial interests exist, we will publish a disclaimer in marketing or instructional materials for a course.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.