This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 5.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
Within school communities, educators and other professionals are recognizing the importance of integrating student services to promote overall health and well-being. This continuing education course, developed using information from Child Trends, outlines the core components of Integrated Student Supports (ISS) and highlights growing evidence that endorses these initiatives. Research and theory that aligns with ISS is discussed as well as key findings from evaluation studies pertaining to ISS impacts, including how such programs help students and their families to build a foundation for academic success.
1. Identify the role of integrated student support (ISS) initiatives in supporting student health, safety, well-being, and academic success.
2. Describe research and theory that aligns with integrated services and outline ISS core components.
3. Summarize key findings from rigorous ISS evaluation studies, and highlight positive impacts of particular models.
4. Discuss results across a variety of outcomes, including attendance, grades, test scores, graduation, and GPAs.
5. Explore implementation lessons learned from ISS programs, while evaluating what happened, what worked, and what seemed to matter most.
6. Evaluate benefits and costs of integrated student services, and discuss strategies to assess long-term impacts of ISS.
7. Determine how policymakers, practitioners, funders, researchers, and evaluators can advocate for ISS initiatives to support students and their families.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
Our courseware includes the text content found on our websites as well as video, audio, and exam questions that make up our courses. You can link to and access our courseware free of charge for personal use. You may not modify or redistribute our courseware under any circumstances.
Although we allow free access for personal use, you may not use our courseware for any commercial purposes without an agreement in place. This includes (but is not limited to) using our courseware for internal training, redistributing our courseware for sale, and copying all or parts of any of our courseware.
If you're interested in licensing our content for commercial purposes or have any other questions, please contact email@example.com.
We will disclose, in advance, any proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material to be discussed during the learning event, as well as the source of any third-party compensation related to the presentation. This policy applies to both our organization and contractors. If such proprietary/financial interests exist, we will publish a disclaimer in marketing or instructional materials for a course.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.