This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 2.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
***This course will be expiring on 10/31/2019. After this date you will be unable to take this course for renewal credit.***
CE Course Description
Creating safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments is essential for preventing child maltreatment and assuring that children reach their full potential. This brief continuing education course was developed using information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in order to give educators and other community members who come into contact with children and families strategies to help ensure that children lead healthy and safe lives. Evidence-based strategies are discussed along with specific goals that will raise awareness and promote commitment to helping children grow up to be healthy and productive citizens.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss specific strategies to raise awareness and commitment to promote safe, stable, nurturing relationships and environments and prevent child maltreatment.
2. Identify how data is used to identify problems impacting children and how to best direct and monitor prevention efforts.
3. Describe how community members can partner with key stakeholders to unite behind the vision of helping children.
4. Determine the best way to implement evidence-based programs for parents and caregivers.
5. Review ways that community members can put policies in place that help ensure that children lead healthy and safe lives.
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
Our courseware includes the text content found on our websites as well as video, audio, and exam questions that make up our courses. You can link to and access our courseware free of charge for personal use. You may not modify or redistribute our courseware under any circumstances.
Although we allow free access for personal use, you may not use our courseware for any commercial purposes without an agreement in place. This includes (but is not limited to) using our courseware for internal training, redistributing our courseware for sale, and copying all or parts of any of our courseware.
If you're interested in licensing our content for commercial purposes or have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will disclose, in advance, any proprietary interest in any product, instrument, device, service, or material to be discussed during the learning event, as well as the source of any third-party compensation related to the presentation. This policy applies to both our organization and contractors. If such proprietary/financial interests exist, we will publish a disclaimer in marketing or instructional materials for a course.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.